Any business owner considering a new business phone system should look at reliability, pricing and customer support services. And though it may seem obvious, taking a critical look at the actual features of a phone system is crucial to the purchase decision. Especially in the age of cloud business solutions, hosted VoIP phone solutions have opened up many new efficiencies and capabilities for businesses of all sizes. They’re worth a closer look.
That’s why we created the new “Business Features in Action” video – to show business professionals how an advanced phone system can elevate daily operations and actually increase productivity.
This video provides a day-in-the-life look at a business owner named Vara and her office staff engaged in a busy work day and using the Vonage business phone service. Throughout the video, when an employee utilizes a phone feature, that feature is illustrated on screen to show how it works. It’s a simple and practical way to see how select phone features work, particularly for those who have never experienced cloud-enabled phone features that aren’t available from traditional copper-wire providers.
Top Business Phone Features on Display
While the Vonage system comes with over 40 built-in features and a suite of add-on features, this video showcases a select group of both traditional features and cloud-enabled features such as:
- Virtual Receptionist: Seamlessly and professionally connects callers to the right employees
- Desktop Integration: Instantly provides caller information from leading business applications like LinkedIn, Intuit QuickBooks and Salesforce.com on the employee’s computer desktop
- Cloud-based Conferencing: Conference hosting of three or more participants
- Call Reporting: An easy way to keep tabs on company call activity in real time and a great source of business data
- Plug & Play Capability: Allows easy initial setup and adding extensions, as well as working from anywhere
- Vonage Business Mobile App. Lets you use your mobile phone just like your desk phone, wherever you go
Why Features Matter
All business phone systems are different, and even similar features on competing systems can vary. A key for businesses shopping for a new system is choosing one with reliable features that will help them better serve customers and increase productivity. Cloud-hosted systems like our business VoIP solution provide exclusive features – such as Mobile Apps and call recording features like Call Monitoring – that cannot be found on traditional copper-wire systems. Business VoIP systems are also typically much less expensive than traditional solutions. For today’s competitive businesses, the right combination of business features, better pricing, reliability and customer support represents real value – both financially and in terms of productivity.
So why are so many companies moving their business phones to the Vonage Cloud? Check out the Business Features in Action” video and learn more.